Keeping your pet hair cleaned up can be frustrating. Vacuum cleaners that use a bag design can soon begin to smell. Therefore, an excellent way to sweep up your pet’s hair is by using a bagless vacuum. You won’t only have to worry about a smelly bag, but all you have to do is dump the canister.
7. Rollibot Puro 200 Cordless Stick Vacuum Bagless Sweeper Pet Hair Electric Broom
The first selection in your options for the best bagless vacuum for pet hair is an ultra lightweight stick. What makes it visible on the market is its ability to pack enough power to suck up the most difficult collection of pet hair.
- The Rollibot Puro 200 Cordless Stick Electric Broom is a versatile option that will keep all your pet hair under control. It is a cordless stick that is ready to vacuum whenever you are.
- This vacuum has a motorized brush head that can finish a thorough cleaning in a short while.
- It has a high-powered cyclone suction, driven by a powerful 22.2 Volt rechargeable battery.
- This model only has a stick with the motorized broom head. Therefore, it can be a challenge to sweep in tight spaces and corners.
- If you also have long hair in your home, you will need to make sure the motorized brush does not become entangled with the long hairs.
6. HOOVER T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum Model: UH70210
The next model is by a well-respected in the vacuum cleaner industry, namely Hoover. It is a corded upright model, which is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- This corded vacuum cleaner has an extra-long, 25-foot automatically retractable power cord.
- The HOOVER T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum Model: UH70210 has five separate carpet height settings.
- There is a folding handle, so it stores conveniently.
- The filter system is somewhat small. As a result, there’s always the concern of large amounts of hair clogging up the canister.
- After vacuuming for long periods, the motor becomes a little warmer than some models.
5. BLACK+DECKER BDASV102 Airswivel Ultra Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The next vacuum cleaner is another very versatile, upright model. It is made by Black+Decker, and is the lightest of all the options, weighing less than 10 pounds. It fits snugly into corners and is easy to handle.
- This vacuum has an easy-to-empty, 2-liter dust cup with a washable foam filter.
- The BLACK+DECKER BDASV102 Airswivel Ultra Upright Vacuum Cleaner has a clear view nozzle so you can see if anything is starting to clog the suction tube.
- The swivel design makes this vacuum easy to handle. Therefore, it works equally well on carpet or hardwood floors.
- This vacuum worked on basic levels of dirt. However, it doesn’t seem to have the same robust power as other models.
- The swivel design is excellent for maneuverability, but it can be difficult to control.
4. Bissell Powerglide Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair
The next vacuum cleaner that works wonderfully on pet hair is the Bissell Powerglide. It is also bagless, with an extra large filtered canister.
- Pet lovers will enjoy the fact that for every Bissell pet product purchased, they make a donation to the Bissell Pet Foundation to save the pets.
- The Bissell Powerglide Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair uses a smart seal allergen procedure, which will capture fine dust particles and allergens inside the canister.
- There is an optional Febreeze pet odor filter that will help eliminate pet odors from your home.
- The canister conveniently opens at the bottom. On the other hand, pet hair can become stuck in the top half of the canister.
- It is a little bulky and more difficult to maneuver in small rooms or tight spaces.
3. Dibea 600W Lightweight Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner Model-SC4588
The next option on your list of the best bagless vacuum for pet hair models has a cyclone HEPA filter. This is a powerful 600W corded stick, which is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- The Dibea 600W Lightweight Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner Model-SC4588 has an LED front light to illuminate dark places.
- This vacuum cleaner weighs less than five pounds and has a non-slip handle.
- You can easily maneuver around in tight corners with the flexible swivel steering design.
- This is an excellent vacuum for hardwood floors or very short carpet. However, it will not do the job for thicker rugs and carpeting.
- The manual was too elementary and difficult to understand.
2. PUPPYOO Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
The PUPPYOO is the most powerful vacuum cleaner for pet hair on your list. It produces an impressive 1200 watts of suction power. The dust container is nearly three full liters. It handles all thicknesses of carpet, hard floors, and stairs.
- This option on your list of the best bagless vacuum for pet hair actually has a special attachment to vacuum the hair directly off your pet. It is safe, convenient, and most of all, gentle on the surfaces.
- The PUPPYOO Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner uses a honeycomb filtration system that completely separates the vacuumed dust from the air.
- There is an extra-large, transparent dust container, so you know exactly when it needs emptying.
- The vacuum only comes in a lavender color.
- It has a very large front brush system and is a little difficult to maneuver in tight spaces.
1. Shark Rotator TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum
The final vacuum on your list of the best bagless vacuum for pet hair models is by SharkNinja. It received the highest overall customer rating. It is a powerful vacuum that eliminates pet hair quickly.
- There is a lift-away hand vacuum so you can get into tight spaces or under chairs and other pieces of furniture.
- The Shark Rotator TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum is outstanding on hard floors, picking up even stuck-on debris.
- Using an anti-allergen seal technology, plus an extra large HEPA filter, this vacuum will trap 99.9% of dust particles and allergens.
- This may be the highest rated on our list of the best bagless vacuum for pet hair models, but it is also the most expensive.
- The motorized pet brush can be difficult to operate and is somewhat loud.
These are seven of the best bagless vacuum for pet hair models right now. Each has features you may find appealing to your needs. If you have tried any of these vacuum cleaners, let us hear about your experience!
Recommended Read: The Best Side by Side Refrigerators